Cyclone Windshield Kit, Small (XLR)
Product Code: 089103
Cyclone, Small (XLR) premium windshield system for small diaphragm condenser microphones with XLR connectivity. Features grey 3D-Tex® material, “multi-suspension” with Lyre® Technology for transparent, category leading wind and shock isolation. Perfect for Sennheiser MKH 50, Schoeps MiniCMIT, etc.
- Superb acoustic transparency - the open shell structure with no parallel surfaces greatly reduces room-tone effects & provides a clean frequency response;
- Massive wind noise reduction - asymmetric basket covered with 3D-Tex® material provides enormous benefits in terms of surface turbulence & acoustic impedance. An optional Cyclone Windjammer can be used for the most extreme weather conditions;
- Advanced shock isolation - with industry-leading Rycote Lyre® microphone suspension and exclusive Floating Basket Suspension (Pat. Pending) with built-in Lyre technology, for additional vibration isolation between basket and pole;
- An Offset Link bracket is included, to provide mic axis articulation if required for ideal microphone placement;
- Quick & Easy - unique Z-Locking System with magnetic locking for instant windshield removal/attachment;
- Lightweight, durable construction & materials - to withstand extreme field use.
Mic Lengths: 75 mm - 160 mm
Mic Diameters: 19 mm - 25 mm
Max. Weight of Mic: 110 grams
MIc Connector: XLR 3-Pin Female
Output Connector: XLR 3-Pin Male
Overall Length: 297 mm (11.7 inch)
Body Length: 142 mm (5.6 inch)
Max Diameter: 157 mm (6.2 inch)
Height: 230 mm (9 inch)
Weight: 586 g (20.7 oz)
Gross Weight: 1.12kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.