Product Code: 041101
Suitable for the AKG C747, Audio-Technica ATM350, Sennheiser ME36, Schoeps CCM, amongst others.
- Second-to-none isolation against handling noise and vibrations
- Ideal for microphones with a diameter of 9.5mm
- The lyre system is virtually unbreakable
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
A range of shock mounts and accessories intended for use in studio recording.
The Universal Studio Mount (USM) combines with a new Universal Pop Filter to make a complete vocal microphone suspension and pop filter system that will accommodate virtually any large side address microphone.
Rycote's InVision models 1 to 3, are designed for discreet, low-profile use of compact microphones in broadcast studio environments where windshielding is not required.
- 2 x 9.5mm clips with InVision (43mm wide) Lyre, and a reducing sleeve
- Standard bar with 25mm (1") centres
- Sleeve clips onto the microphone connector and the cable, leaving the microphone casing free to be fitted with a foam windscreen if required
Lyre Web: InVision
Front clip: 9.5 mm
Back clip: 9.5 mm
Bar size: Standard
* not suitable for Boom Pole used
Compatibility - https://mymic.rycote.com/products/invision-inv-1/#compatibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.