Pair if 3/8" Tips for PCS-Boom Connector
The Pair of 3/8” Tips for PCS-Boom Connector are identical to the removable male tip provided with the Rycote PCS-Boom Connector. With a PCS-Boom Connector (not supplied), attached to your boom pole, these spare tips allow you to prepare your various shock-mounts, windshield kits etc., for fast and simple PCS attachment and release.
2 x 3/8” male PCS ‘Tips’, each with leather washer fitted
• 3/8” male thread, for attachment to any 3/8” female threaded accessory (shock mount, windshield kit etc.)
• Tips attach and release into the Rycote PCS-Boom Connector (available separately) on your boom pole
• Leather washer fitted, to allow for secure attachment when fixed and tightened
• Tough, durable PCS tips made of anodised aluminium
• Circular hole bored through tip allows for insertion of a tool (e.g. screwdriver), to help tighten firmly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.